Sunday 20 November 2011

20/11/11

Getting in early for this one. The thing I am grateful for today and everyday in fact, is my wonderful Facebook friends. I honestly wish I could live in my computer with them lol. They provide me with ongoing support, companionship and entertainment when I need it most and when I would otherwise be alone and isolated. For someone that struggles to make and keep friends in real life and who struggles to leave the house, this online company is invaluable. I try to make it known how much I love my Facebook friends especially those I interact with frequently, but I don't know if I will ever be able to convey how close to my heart they truly are and how much of a positive impact they have had on my life. They have been there through so much of my life, mostly with unrelenting support and advice. For someone that is constantly falling down, it means so much to have this group of people be there to help me pick up the pieces, regroup and keep going. I honestly don't know how I could have got through the last 5 months without the support of my online friends - especially those from BubHub and my fellow April Mummies. I just wish I could meet all of you and give you a huge hug! I know it seems kind of sad to be so focused on this online 'community' of sorts but those people who are there for me consistently, who allow me to also be part of their lives and who tolerate my spam, are a huge part of my life and support base. So to each and every one of you who has made an effort to support me, listen to me and be there for me, especially over the last five months - I truly appreciate it. I love you and I wish I could show you how much it means to me to have you in my life <3

No comments:

Post a Comment