Tuesday 29 November 2011

29/11/11

I am having a fairly positive day today. Yesterday was a great day but my night was ruined by having arguments with three different fucktards at the same time. But today has been better. I had a meeting with my case manager earlier and she is going to advocate for me to have my kids back with DHS. It won't mean I will get them back, tomorrow, but at least I have someone on my side as opposed to my fucktard case manager prior to this who had a hard-on for me being an alcoholic. So having a mental health professional on my side, is something I am very grateful for.

Also I am grateful for the people in my life who make me laugh on a daily basis. Laughter is so truly the best medicine. In my April Mums group are some of the most hilarious people I have ever come across in my life. God, they make me laugh. And my older sister and younger sister - hilarious. I love Mel's adventures and daily awkwardness and Gen's general FML-ness plus updates on Dad. And there is #48 who is the only person left I can share my sexual adventures with. He is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Absolutely has me in stiches via text. And then there is Shane - who I should hate, and let's be honest, I do - but goddamn it if he isn't the funniest person I have ever met. Sometimes I hate his ability to always make me laugh.

And lastly today, I am thankful for some good news a friend received today about her health. So relieved. I didn't know I could care about someone I had never even met until I grew attached to all these people on Facebook. So happy - she deserves peace, good health and all the best in life. I know, I would be lost without her and her ongoing support. Hearing her good news made my day!

Now I am off to chill for the rest of the day - I am determined to have an early night today, but I do say that every night! I get to Lucas, Bee and Lincoln tomorrow! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment