Thursday 1 December 2011

1/12/11

With lots of Christmas cheer in the air with it being the first of the month, I feel rather unprepared and will continue to live in denial that Christmas in coming for as long as I can! So don't expect Christmas related posts from me!!

Today I am grateful that I woke up next to one of the sexiest men in the world - my Mr McDonalds. I made the mistake of falling in love with him a few weeks back - occupational hazard of sleeping around I guess, I am bound to slip up at one stage.

He is gorgeous, funny and as much as he resists, can be very sweet and lovely.

I'm in love with him. He isn't looking for a relationship - depsite how clearly awesome I am. So rather than focus on that, I will just enjoy that I got to have cuddles with him all night and woke up next to him this morning. And it truly was a great way to start my day.

Now I am just waiting for my Bethany to arrive for access <3

No comments:

Post a Comment