Monday 12 December 2011

12/12/11

Today I am feeling good :)

I saw Lucas earlier this morning which was great. I love my boy! He is so funny. He just makes me so happy and proud. :)

After he went back to his carer, I bit the bullet, got all the paperwork together and enrolled Lucas in school. I just have to organise an immunisation certificate for him and get that to the school during the week.

I have also organised a meeting with an MP for Wednesday afternoon and sent my letter re DHS to the three ministers responsible for DHS in Victoria.

I am feeling tired - but proud of myself. It is the kind of tired you get from actually doing things!

This morning when i woke up, I didnt think I could do it. I didnt feel like I had enough sleep or time to recharge to keep on fighting this week. Because I know this week is just going to be another week of battling DHS. But I am doing it. I have enrolled Lucas in school, I will be chasing up DHS when they dont call me tomorrow LOL and I have appointments to keep this week about all this.

I am keeping on going even when I didnt think I could. And for that, I am grateful.

I feel exhausted but content that I am doing everything in my power to do what is in the best interests of my children.

Now I am going to eat something and watch some Breaking Bad - hopefully I will find the energy later on to change my sheets and do the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment