Sunday 18 December 2011

48

Breaking all my own rules again... This time with 48. No kissing. No sleepovers. That's how you get attached. Well i guess rules were made to be broken.

Before last night, he was like my best friend. One of the funniest people i have met - i have such a great love and appreciation for people who make me laugh. I have been able to tell him anything and share my adventures with him. He doesn't judge me and he just accepts me for me. He thinks Im rad just the way i am - that i don't need 'fixing'. But that unconditional acceptance is what does make me feel better.

I just had such a good night. I so needed it. Vodka, pizza, foxtel, 48. Best night.

He's just the best.

He has two kids the same age as Lucas and Bee. He gave me two Thomas trains that his son no longer plays with, for Lucas. One of them even blows steam. Im pretty excited and Im guessing Lucas will be so impressed he might spontaneously combust.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow and give it to him!

Im just really grateful to have someone as amazingly awesome as 48 in my life. Im grateful for having a night off and really relax. I feel better and refreshed. And as ready as i can be to deal with another week of dhs' shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment